You can enjoy some facilities such as Akita International Dahlia Garden, which has 700 varieties of dahlias from 14 countries around the world, and Sato no Ie, which an old house was relocatedan.
- Closed: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays
- Business hours: shop 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
/Restaurant (Weekdays)11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (last order 6:00 p.m.) (Weekends and holidays)11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (last order 7:00 p.m.)
Akita International Dahlia Garden
- Closed: early November to early August
- Business hours: Open sunrise to sunset
- Admission fee: adults 400 yen/junior high school students and younger free
Yuwa Sato no Ie
- Closed: Thursdays and Dec. 29 – Jan. 3,
- Business hours: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Phone Number:
- Villa Flora: 018-881-3011, Akita International Dahlia Garden: 018-886-2969
- Free (120 parking lots)
- About 40 minutes from Akita Station by car.